The Helmholtz Open Science Office is closely networked with partner organizations and other Open Science-related initiatives at the national, European and global levels.
National & International Network
The creation of an appropriate framework for favourable open science conditions as well as the promotion of the subject areas of open access, open research data, and open research software go hand in hand with creating a network of national and international partner organizations. To this end, the Helmholtz Open Science Office coordinates with various partner organizations. A selection of current partner organizations can be found via the following pages:
- Alliance of the German Science Organizations: Priority "Digitality in Science"
- Community building for research data repositories in Helmholtz (joint initiative of the Helmholtz Metadata Collaboration (HMC) and the Helmholtz Open Science Office)
- Confederation of Open Access Repositories (COAR)
- Deutsche Initiative für Netzwerkinformation (DINI)
- European Association of Research and Technology Organisations (EARTO)
- G6 and Open Science
- German Reproducibility Network (GRN)
- Research Data Alliance (RDA)
- RDA Deutschland